Sustainability in practice
Our company is located in an industrial area on the outskirts of Stockholm, Sweden.
The waste that appears during the production of plastic products is either recyled or recovered for its energy.
We currently recycle the materials POM-C (copolymer) and PP (polypropylene).
In line with the Global Goals and the Agenda 2030 for Sustainable Development we strive to recycle even more fractions.
To increase automated production and production safety we have invested in new machines and robots in our workshop.
Our system for environment is since 2012 certified to ISO 14001.
Quality and environmental policy
Our company shall deliver products and services with high quality and low impact on the environment.
We thus strive to
- deliver the right product and service in the right time,
- involve our staff in our quality and environmetal systems,
- set high quality and environmental demands when specifying materials and means of transport,
- reduce and avoid spills to the air, soil and water, through an environmentally sound handling of chemicals, products, waste and energy resources, and increased recycling,
- work on continuous improvements in our quality and environmental systems based on the law.